Food processors can save you time and effort by taking on tedious prep tasks that are traditionally done by hand, including chopping, dicing and blitzing. They’re versatile multitaskers, and usually come with multiple blade attachments and sometimes blender functions for smoothie- and soup-making.
If you enjoy recipes like cauliflower rice, or want to make biscuit dough, cake batter and homemade tomato ketchup, a food processor would be a great addition to your kitchen cupboard. Christmas is also just around the corner, so homemade components of festive favourites, like pastry and reindeer food, can be whipped up with minimal effort.
Notorious for its deals, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are great opportunities to find kitchen appliances on offer – not just food processors, but everything from the best coffee machines to dishwashers. Tested by BBC Good Food experts, the models included were chosen for their attachment variety, strength of components, footprint size and more.
Speed and efficiency of food processors varies, as does the noise each one makes. We recommend doing your own research so you can choose the right model for your kitchen space and family. Take a look at our tried and tested favourites to help you decide which is the best food processor to invest in.
We’ll be updating these Black Friday and Cyber Monday food processor deals regularly, along with our main Black Friday and Cyber Monday kitchen appliance deals page with our favourite tried and tested models, so bookmark this page and check back here regularly for all the latest offers.
For all the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday kitchen appliance deals and more unbiased expert buyer’s guides, visit our reviews section to find 400+ round-ups on everything from the best dishwasher tablets to slow cookers and food processors.
Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday food processor deals 2020
Magimix 5200XL Premium BlenderMix food processor, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Claim a free gift with the food processor at Harts of Stur, £399.95 (several colours currently in stock)
- One to watch: Claim a free Emile Henry bread cloche with the food processor at John Lewis & Partners, £399.95 (all models currently out of stock)
Magimix’s confidence in the Premium 5200XL is justified. The 1100W motor behind its power is covered by a 30-year guarantee, and ingredients are worked through incredibly quickly in its main 3.6-litre bowl. Additional attachments include a dough hook and egg whisk, demonstrating unusual versatility for a food processor. But, we’d expect nothing less from Magimix. RRP £420.
Cuisinart FP8U Easy Prep Pro food processor, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Save 21% at Amazon, was £125 now £99.99 (save £25.01)
- Save 20% at Go Electrical, was £125 now £98.99 (save £26)
- Save 20% at Harts of Stur, was £125 now £100 (save £25)
- One to watch: Save 20% at Cuisinart, was £125 now £100 (save £25, currently out of stock)
Best basic food processor
Rated 4.5/5 stars by BBC Good Food expert Pete Wise, the Cuisinart Easy Prep is a beautifully designed food processor that does the basics well, accompanied by high-quality components. It was also one of the softest sounding food processors tested. RRP £125.
Read our full Cuisinart Easy Prep Pro review.
VonShef 750W food processor, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Save 15% at Amazon, was £64.99, now £54.99 (save £10)
Best value food processor
We’ve been tracking the price of this VonShef model and spotted the brand has lowered its own price online. Although not technically a Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal, this is a great opportunity to save 14% on what’s already a good-value-for-money food processor. Its versatility, neat design and sheer range of functions saw it included in our top 10 list of best performing models. RRP now £64.99 (based on the brand’s own product pricing).
Read our full review of the VonShef food processor review.
Kenwood FPM810 MultiPro Sense food processor, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Save 5% at Amazon, was £299.99 now £286.17 (Save £13.82)
- Selling for £322.99 (excl VAT) at Nisbets, plus an extra £25 off on Cyber Monday only
Best food processors for bakers
The integrated scales of this model are a nice touch – with a 1.7 litre bowl you can easily weigh out all the ingredients to then combine, instead of blitzing in batches. You’ll need a bit of space to store all of the disk attachments, but all are easy to assemble and to use. This is a great all-rounder. RRP £299.99.
Russell Hobbs retro 25182 food processor, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Save 13% at Currys, was £79.99 now £69.99 (Save £10)
Best food processor to leave out on the counter
The retro design of this food processor by Russell Hobbs makes it something of a statement kitchen gadget. A three-speed dial operates the selection of blades, which include a creaming disk and dough mixing tool. You can chop, slice, shred, blend, mix and whip with this food processor. Its only real weakness is its noisiness. We’ll be on the lookout for any further price drops as we approach Black Friday. RRP £99.99.
Read our full Russell Hobbs retro food processor review.
More Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Black Friday coffee machine deals
Black Friday microwave deals
Black Friday toaster deals
Black Friday dishwasher deals
Black Friday blender deals
Black Friday stand mixer deals
Black Friday slow cooker deals
Black Friday fridge freezer deals
Black Friday kettle deals
Black Friday alcohol deals
When is Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020?
Black Friday will take place on 27 November this year, and be directly followed by cyber Monday on 30 November. The annual shopping event is well known for its opportunities to find high-quality items like kitchen appliances at a discounted price, from online retail giants and high-street stores just in time for Christmas.
This year, things will look a bit different. Fewer shoppers are expected to buy products in store, so more of us will be shopping online. To entice customers, deals are starting earlier and earlier. Retailers are competing for your buying power, so keep an eye on prices.
If you’re wondering which food processor to pick up in the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, take a look at our best food processor guide for some tried and tested recommendations. We only feature models that performed best, from leading tech brands to supermarket own-brands.
How to get a good deal on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Do your research in advance. Like most kitchen appliances, food processors vary in price per brand, so decide on the functions you need and model you want ahead of time.
- Know the RRP of your chosen model in advance. When a good deal comes along, you’ll be able to recognise it easier by having the RRP as a reference point.
- Make a list and stick to it. It’s easy to be overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of Black Friday deals, so a list will help you spend only what you need.
- Know your budget, and try not to spend beyond it. Sticking to your budget is incredibly satisfying.
- Keep an eye out for price-matched deals by the likes of AO.com, John Lewis & Partners and Currys PC World, all of which offer a price-match guarantee.
- Buy your food processor when you see it at a price you like. We’re expecting stock to sell out fast this Black Friday, and with deals starting earlier and earlier, so there’s little reason to wait for the main event itself.
This page was updated on 30 November 2020