Cyber Monday food processor deals 2021: Ninja, Russell Hobbs, Cuisinart, Bosch
All the best Cyber Monday offers on top-rated food processors, tried and tested by BBC Good Food experts. Find deals on big-name brands like Ninja, Cuisinart, Bosch, Russell Hobbs and more...
Are there Cyber Monday food processor deals?
A food processor is like having an extra pair of hands in the kitchen. They save you time and effort by taking on tedious chopping, slicing, dicing and blitzing tasks that would usually be done by hand. Food processors are available at a range of price points, from cheaper models for the basics, to expensive bits of kit with a wealth of functions. The Black Friday weekend may have come to an end, but stick with us into Cyber Monday (today only) as we find the very best deals.
What are the latest Cyber Monday food processor deals?
We've seen a further price drop on the Kenwood MultiPro Sense food processor at Amazon, now available with a 22% saving for £255.82. Get an impressive 22% off the hybrid food processor/stand mixer: Bosch Creation Line Kitchen Machine with integrated weighing scales for £349 at Currys. The Ninja 3-in-1 food processor with Auto IQ has £70 or 35% off at Very; pick this model up for just £129. You can also get the 4.5/5 star rated Cuisinart Easy Prep Pro for £94.95 at Amazon down from £125 (save £30.05 or 24%).
- Read more about how our reviews experts test appliances
For helpful buyers' advice and a list of our top-rated models, take a look at our best food processors page. Over the last month, we’ve been keeping our nose to the ground, finding deals and discounts in the run up, on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so we know what's a genuinely good deal. This page will be updated regularly with the very best deals.
Which retailers have Cyber Monday food processor deals?
- Appliances Direct - Cyber Monday deals are live, save 39% on small kitchen electricals and 27% on refrigeration
- Le Creuset - up to 40% off
- Very - thousands of savings across homeware
- Amazon- Shop up to 55% off!
- Selfridges - no Cyber Monday deals, but you can still get up to 20% off with the code: SELFCCE
- John Lewis and Partners - still lots of savings across cookware and appliances, plus 20% off Le Creuset
- AO - up to £50 off small food appliances and savings on white goods
- Currys - £200 off select gadgets like the Kenwood kMix stand mixer
- Argos - Savings live
- Robert Dyas - save up to £115 on kitchen electricals
- Wayfair - savings across cookware, dinnerware and furniture
- Sage - make savings on juicers, pizza ovens and coffee machines including £80 off the Barista Express coffee machine
- Ninja - limited edition colour available, save £70 on the Ninja 9-in-1 multicooker and air fryer, now £179.
- Appliance People - deals across ovens, dishwashers, fridge freezers and other appliances
Some retailers, like Currys, AO and John Lewis & Partners are offering price matching schemes this Black Friday 2021.
Best Cyber Monday food processor deals 2021
If you’ve been keeping up with the news, you’ll know that changes to EU regulations and the pandemic have caused delays and stock shortages. As we don’t expect these to go away anytime soon, this does mean that Cyber Monday stock could be affected.
Cyber Monday Cuisinart Easy Prep Pro FP8U deals
Best basic food processor
Star rating: 4.5/5
This small but mighty food processor comes with two bowls, a grating and slicing disc and large and small chopping blades – everything a simple food processor needs. This Cuisinart model is fuss-free and processes a whole host of ingredients easily.
Read our full Cuisinart Easy Prep Pro FP8U review
Cyber Monday Bosch CreationLine Kitchen Machine deals
Best 2-in-1 food processor/stand mixer
Star rating: 5/5
A food processor/stand mixer hybrid is a rarity and one that's a must-buy if you’re short on space. This model comes with integrated scales, further adding to the practicality and versatility. This is a powerful machine with intuitive controls. For added ease, all the accessories are dishwasher-safe. Snap this hybrid machine up now.
Read our full Bosch CreationLine Kitchen Machine review
Cyber Monday Kenwood FPM810 MultiPro Sense food processor deals
Best food processor for bakers
£329.99£255.82 at Amazon | (save £74.17 or 22%)
Equipped with a powerful 1000W motor, this food processor produced the best pastry of all the models we tested, earning it the coveted title of 'best food processor for bakers'. It has a range of other functions, including grating, slicing, chopping and mixing. There’s also a blender attachment for added versatility.
Read our full Kenwood FPM810 MultiPro Sense food processor review on our best food processors page
Cyber Monday KitchenAid 2.1-litre food processor deals
Best compact food processor
Star rating: 4.5/5
If you’re short on space but your recipes often call for powerful chopping, this KitchenAid food processor steams through a range of chopping, slicing and mixing tasks. KitchenAid is a brand to watch this Cyber Monday – we’re expecting to see a range of deals on its fabulously coloured machines.
Read our full KitchenAid 2.1-litre Food Processor review
Cyber Monday Ninja 3-in-1 food processor with Auto IQ deals
Best food processor for versatility
£199.99£128.99 at Amazon | (save £71 or 36%) £199£129 at Very | (save £70 or 35%) £199.99£129.99 at Ninja Kitchen | (save £70 or 35%) £149.99£129.99 at Argos | (save £20 or 13%)
Star rating: 4.5/5
Ninja is well-known for its impressively powerful pieces of kitchenware, so it's certainly a brand we’ll be keeping an eye on this Cyber Monday. This impressive food processor comes with a wide array of attachments and presets for chopping, puréeing and mixing. This efficient and robust machine is like having an extra pair of hands in the kitchen.
Read our full Ninja 3-in-1 food processor with Auto IQ review
Cyber Monday Russell Hobbs Desire food processor deals
Best food processor for fine blitzing
£59.99£54.99 at Very | (save £5 or 8%)
Star rating: 4.5/5
This modestly sized food processor also comes with a blender. Despite its small size and budget price, this model did a fantastic job when it came to slicing and shredding tasks, and it excelled when chopping ingredients into a fine and smooth paste. The attachments are dishwasher safe, too.
Read our full Russell Hobbs Desire food processor review
When do Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals end?
After a long month of massive savings and not-so-genuine-deals, we saw the Black Friday weekend come to an end last night. There is one final day to make a saving: Cyber Monday, and it ends tonight (29th November).
How do we select Cyber Monday food processor deals?
We’ve whizzed, chopped, mixed and puréed countless ingredients to find the best food processors on the market. In all of our thorough tests, we use BBC Good Food’s triple-tested recipes to bring you a detailed and honest review of each food processor. To find out more about our testing process and the experts behind it, head over to our how we test page.
This Black Friday, we’ll only be featuring food processors that have been tried, tested and top-rated by our BBC Good Food reviews experts. To ensure you get the best deal, we’re going to be checking both the brands and the retailers to find generous discounts against the RRP. We’ll keep searching, finding the best deals and biggest discounts before, during and after Black Friday, so bookmark this page and check back regularly.
How to get a good Cyber Monday food processor deal
- It’s easy to become overwhelmed by the dizzying number of deals on offer over Black Friday and Cyber Monday. To ensure you get the right food processor for you, we suggest you do your research ahead of time and familiarise yourself with the features and attachments on offer to help you hone down your choices.
- A good place to start your research is with our best food processors guide. Here, you’ll find detailed buyers advice as well as our top-rated food processors at a range of price points. If you’re looking for an all-singing, all-dancing model, the Ninja 3-in-1 food processor may be a good choice; if you’ve not got lots to spend but are after something to do the basics, the Russell Hobbs Desire food processor will get the job done. Do your reading and approach Black Friday with a model in mind.
- Consider the following factors: the speed and efficiency of food processors can vary massively, as does the size and noise of each model. Do your own research to find the best model for your family.
- In addition to choosing a model first, work out how much you’re happy to spend. A 50% discount can seem appealing, but if you’re still having to pay a couple of hundred pounds for something that’s more complex and high-tech than you need, it’s not a good saving.
- On the day, check back here, as we’ll be keeping this page up to date with price changes.
- To work out if you’re really getting a good deal, check CamelCamelCamel to view a food processor’s price history on Amazon. If the product isn’t available on Amazon, a good way to find out the RRP is to head to the manufacturer's page (assuming it's not taking part in Black Friday).
- Bear in mind that some retailers will price match – last year we saw John Lewis & Partners, Currys and AO offering a price match scheme.
To save more on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, check out our guides: