Grilled corn with garlic mayo & grated cheese
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
- 6 corn cobs
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 lime , cut into pieces, for squeezing
- STEP 1
Boil the corn cobs for 5 mins. Leave in the water until you’re ready to grill them. Mix the garlic and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Just before barbecuing, remove the cobs from the pan, pat dry and rub the mayonnaise into each one.
- STEP 2
Season the cobs and grill them until marks appear, about 5 mins. Remove and scatter over the Parmesan and coriander. Squeeze lime over to serve.