- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 50g walnuts , finely chopped
- large handful parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sumac , see 'Tip' below
- ½ red onion , finely chopped
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp hummus
- couscous , pitta bread or flatbreads, to serve (optional)
- yogurt , to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Mix together the chopped walnuts, parsley, sumac, red onion, lemon zest and juice of half the lemon. Season lightly and set aside.
- STEP 2
Put the salmon on a baking tray and roast for 12 mins, then remove, spread with the hummus and return it to the oven for another 3 mins. Sprinkle over the walnut mixture and serve with the remaining lemon half to squeeze over along with couscous, pita or flatbreads, and yogurt on the side, if you like.