Chilli salmon & teriyaki noodles
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 skin-on salmon fillets (about 125g/41/2oz each)
- 1 small red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ thumb-sized piece ginger , peeled and finely grated
- ½ small pack coriander , chopped
- 140g mangetout
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 300g straight-to-wok noodles
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line a baking tray with parchment and put the salmon, skin-side down, on top. Mix together the chilli, mirin, soy, ginger and coriander, and spoon over the salmon. Roast the salmon in the oven for 12-15 mins until just cooked.
- STEP 2
Heat a large frying pan or wok and cook the mangetout with 1 tbsp water for 2 mins until tender but still with some bite. Stir in the teriyaki sauce and noodles to heat through. Divide between 2 plates and top with the salmon.