- 2 brown pittas , torn into pieces
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons , juiced
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 250g block halloumi , sliced
- 250g microwavable pouch quinoa
- 350g medium tomatoes , quartered
- 1 large cucumber , halved, deseeded and sliced
- 4 spring onions , sliced
- ½ small bunch mint , chopped
- ½ small bunch dill , roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Heat the grill to high. Toss the pitta pieces with 1 tbsp oil and spread out onto a baking sheet. Grill for 3-4 mins, turning halfway, until golden and crisp. Set aside to cool.
- STEP 2
- STEP 3
Cook the quinoa following pack instructions, leave to cool, then toss with the tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, most of the fresh herbs and the dressing. Season to taste. Tip onto a serving plate and top with the halloumi, pitta and remaining herbs.