Green bean parsley pesto gnocchi
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 100g flat-leaf parsley , leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 40g cashew nuts , toasted
- 120ml extra virgin olive oil
- 40g grated parmesan or vegetarian alternative, plus extra to serve
- 1 lemon , zested
- 500g bag gnocchi
- 450g green beans , halved
- STEP 1
Roughly chop the parsley leaves and whizz in a food processor with the garlic, nuts and oil to a smooth consistency. Transfer to a bowl and stir through the parmesan and lemon zest, season and set aside.
- STEP 2
Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the gnocchi and beans, and boil for 2-3 mins or until the gnocchi floats to the top of the pan. Drain and toss the gnocchi and beans with the pesto, then divide between four bowls. Finish with a little extra shaved parmesan, if you like.