Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 24
No added sugar healthy easy bars
- 1/2 cup Banana chips (crushed)
- 2 1/2 cups Oats
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 125g Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Rice crispies
- 1/8 cup Chia seeds
- 100g Dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- STEP 1In a medium bowl melt the butter for 30s in the microwave. Melt the honey for 20s in a cup. Combine
- STEP 2Add peanut butter, mix. Add the rest of the dry ingredients mixing inbetween. Put in a tray And push down with the back of a spoon.
- STEP 3Heat the oven to 160°C (fan). Put them in for 20 mins. Cut while warm