Apple & clementine Bircher
- Preparation and cooking time
- plus overnight chilling, no cook
- Serves 4
- 200g porridge oats
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 500ml apple juice
- 4 apples , grated (we used Braeburn)
- 2 clementines , segmented
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds , toasted
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- STEP 1
The night before, mix the oats with the cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in the apple juice and grated apple, cover with cling film and leave overnight in the fridge.
- STEP 2
In the morning, stir through the clementine segments, divide between four bowls, then scatter over the almonds and pomegranate seeds.