Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Instant pot Milchreis (german rice pudding)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 6 portions
A classic dessert made in the fast, efficient instant pot.
- 200g Milchreis (rice pudding rice)
- 500g Milk
- 300g Water
- 70g Maple Syrup
- 1/8 Tsp salt
- 120g Cream or Coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- STEP 1Wash the rice in the sieve, and add it with the water, milk, salt and maple syrup to the instant pot. Stir well, close and press "Porridge".
- STEP 2Once the mode is complete, do 10min NPR and subsequently release remaining pressure manually.
- STEP 3Add coconut milk or cream, stir and use the keep warm mode until the desired consistency is reached.