Mediterranean vegetable one pot fry up
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
This is a really easy, healthy, flavourful mid week meal.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 100g cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- 1 courgette, sliced
- Half an aubergine, sliced (slices the same size as courgette)
- A splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 100g Feta cheese
- A handful of basil
- STEP 1Pour the olive oil into a large frying pan over a medium heat and add the garlic.
- STEP 2Add the courgette and aubergine to the pan and try to let them lie flat. Fry for approximately 5 minutes on a high heat and then turn over the vegetables to allow them to cook on both sides. Add the Worcestershire Sauce and lemon juice. Continue to fry for another 5 minutes or until the vegetables have softened.
- STEP 3Add the cherry tomatoes and heat through for another minute or two, then take the pan off the heat.
- STEP 4Add the feta cheese and basil before serving. The feta should melt slightly.