Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 400g of sauce
A hot and sweet BBQ Sauce perfect with burgers and sausages
- 400g of chopped tomatos
- 1 tea spoon of tomato puree
- 4 or 5 splashes of lea and perrins Worcester sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250g of dark demerara sugar
- 1 tablespoon of meduim chilli power
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- olive oil
- STEP 1Peel and chop up your garlic clove very finely and add to a pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and on a medium heat and let the garlic start to brown.
- STEP 2Add the 400g of chopped tomato's, 1 tablespoon of tomato puree,1 tablespoon of medium chill powder, one tablespoon of paprika ,4 or 5 big splashes of lea and perrins Worcester sauce and the 250g of dark demerara sugar and bring to the boil (be-careful as it may spit at you)
- STEP 3Once it has been brought to the boil reduce the heat and bring down to a simmer and place the lid on top of the pan (will prevent splashes) and leave to simmer for 20-25 minutes once cooled your sauce is ready.