Nutty Honey Granola
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 10
- 200g Jumbo Oats
- 30g chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 30g hazelnuts, halved
- 30g flaked almonds
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 20g sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- pinch salt
- 70g raisins
- STEP 1Put everything except for the raisins into a large bowl and mix well.
- STEP 2Spread out on to a non-stick baking tray.
- STEP 3Put in oven 150 degrees C for 10 minutes. Stir around halfway through cooking.
- STEP 4Allow to cool on baking tray and then break up and stir in the raisins.
- STEP 5Put into an airtight jar.