Three-minute blender banana pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- small knob of butter, for frying
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped tbsp self-raising flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- chopped strawberries and banana, to serve (optional)
- maple syrup, to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
- STEP 2
Pour three little puddles straight from the blender into the frying pan. Cook for 1 min or until the tops start to bubble, then flip with a fork or a fish slice and cook for 20-30 seconds more. Repeat with the rest of the mixture to make three more pancakes.
- STEP 3
Serve the pancakes with chopped strawberries or banana and a splash of maple syrup, if you like.