- 150g pot natural yogurt
- 3 tbsp tandoori paste
- 4 limes, 3 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 2 x 225g blocks paneer, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 small red onions, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 mango, cut into small dice
- 1 avocado, cut into small dice
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- small pack mint, chopped
There are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.…
- 2 x 250g pouches cooked basmati rice, to serve (optional)
- 1 red pepper, cut into 3cm pieces
Heat grill to high. Mix the yogurt in a medium bowl with the tandoori paste, 1 tbsp lime juice and some seasoning. Add the paneer and gently stir in to coat. Thread the paneer onto metal skewers alternating with pepper and onion, then place on a baking tray lined with foil. Grill the skewers for 10 mins, turning halfway through, until the paneer is hot and the veg is softened and slightly charred.
Meanwhile, make the salsa by mixing the mango, avocado, mint and remaining lime juice. Heat the rice following pack instructions, if using, and serve with the skewers, salsa and lime wedges.