Sticky citrus & mustard glazed salmon
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- assortment of citrus fruits , thinly sliced (we used 1 grapefruit, 1 orange, 2 lemons and 2 limes), plus 200ml citrus juice (from any of the above fruit)
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- small pack dill , chopped
- 800g fillet of salmon , deboned and skinned
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Pour the citrus juice, honey and mustard into a saucepan and boil rapidly until reduced to a sticky sauce.
- STEP 2
Arrange the sliced fruit in the bottom of a casserole dish and scatter it with half the dill. Season the salmon fillet and put it on top of the fruit, then brush with the sticky sauce. Bake for 20 mins until the salmon is cooked though. Scatter with more dill before serving.