- 2 x 200g tubs ready-made hummus
- zest and juice 1 lemon, finely grated
Oval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 2 tbsp harissa
This hot, aromatic paste made from chilli and assorted other spices and herbs is spicy and…
- 4 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- ½ small pack coriander or flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- warm flatbread or toasted pitta, cucumber sticks and radishes, to serve
Mix the hummus with the lemon zest, juice and 1 tbsp olive oil. Spread over a small plate, then swirl in the harissa.
Scatter over the pine nuts and herbs, drizzle with a dash more oil, and serve with flatbreads or pitta, and cucumber sticks and radishes for dipping.