Avocado and Tomato Toast
Member recipe by c4rous3l
Yummy crisp toast smothered with seasoned avocado and tomato slices
- For 2 Slices of toast.
- 1 Large soft Avocado
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Slices of Bread/ Ciabatta/ Baguette
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh slices of Mozzarella (Vegetarian Option)
- Bacon (For non-veggie option)
- Fresh Basil (Optional)
- Cut your avocado into cubes & mash into a paste, season with plenty of salt & pepper. (it's up to you how chunky you would like it)
- Toast your bread, for ciabatta & baguette warm in the oven with some olive oil with a little seasoning.
- Slice your tomato (Mozzarella or Bacon)
- Spread on your avocado to the toasted bread & layer on slices of tomato (Mozzarella or Bacon)
- Finish with fresh basil