Pork Loin Roast With a Twist
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Easy cook Pork Fillet with a Twist
- 3 lb. boneless pork loin, well trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
- Maldon Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 400°. Line a 13"-x-9” pan with foil and place a wire rack on top.
- STEP 2Roll the flap of the boneless loin into a cylinder and using kitchen twine, tie the pork loin every few inches. (This helps cook the pork more evenly.)
- STEP 3In a small bowl, mix together garlic, mustard, rosemary, thyme, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Rub mixture all over pork loin and place in roasting pan fat-side down. Bake for 30 minutes, then carefully flip the loin and bake until a thermometer inserted into the middle of the meat reads 155°, about 20 minutes.
- STEP 4Mix melted butter and brown sugar together, then brush on top of the pork loin. Broil for 2 minutes to let caramelize
- STEP 5Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing into 1/3” pieces. Serve pork warm with extra pan juices.