Chocolate honey and mixed berry terrine
- Preparation and cooking time
- Freeze Overnight
- Serves 10
- 400g Greek yoghurt
- 250g ricotta
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g raspberries
- 100g blackberries
- 100g blueberries
- 100g dark chocolate chopped into small pieces
- 100g flaked almonds
- STEP 1In a large bowl mix together the Greek yoghurt, ricotta, honey and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
- STEP 2Fold in the flaked almonds, chocolate and berries.
- STEP 3Line a 2lb loaf tin with baking paper.
- STEP 4Spoon the mixture into the pan, smooth top and cover with foil.
- STEP 5Freeze overnight.
- STEP 6Turn out and leave to defrost for around 45 minutes before cutting into slices and serving with extra fruit and honey drizzled over the top. Yum!