- STEP 1
Method for Carrot Pudding
1. Wash, peel and grate the carrots
2. In a heavy bottom pan, add Clarified butter, when the butter starts melting, add grated Carrots. Cook until water in the carrots starts drying.
- STEP 2
3. Add Condensed milk and cook for one minute.
4. Now add Almond Powder and mix well. Then add Cashew Nuts.
5. Allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes until it becomes thick, stirring frequently to make sure the mixture doesn't stick to the Pan.
6. Now add cardamom Powder and mix well.
7. Add sugar and cook till sugar is completely mix.
8. Continue to cook until the mixture is thick enough.
9. Remove from heat, allow it to cool and then refrigerate for an hour to set the Pudding.
10. Take a serving dish, place the Pudding in Heart shape and pour the Brandy sauce all over.
11. Garnish the Pudding with Pistachios slices.
- STEP 3
Method For Brandy sauce
1. Boil the Milk, then add butter, Milk Powder and give a good stir.
2. Now add Brandy or Rum and stir. Then add the sugar.
3. Once the sugar is melted remove from heat. Allow it to cool