Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Rawmunchies - Raw Vegan Nut Free Sulphur Free Crackers
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 8 crackers
Raw Vegan recipe. (also suitable for Dr. Morse Diet). More recipes on: www.rawmunchies.org
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- STEP 1Sprout the chickpeas: drain chickpeas in water for 8 hours, then let sit in cloth-covered bowl or jar for 1-2 days, washing twice daily, until chickpeas sprout.
- STEP 2In a food processor or high speed blender, blend sprouted chickpeas with all other ingredients.
- STEP 3Spread over teflext sheet and separate into crackers.
- STEP 4Dehydrate at 42 degrees Celsius (108 degrees Fahrenheit) for 2-3 hours until firm enough to move to stainless steel or mesh sheet. Then continue dehydrating 4-6 hours, until completely dry and firm.