Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Korean Spicy Tenderstem Broccoli
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Sweet and spicy roast tenderstem broccoli, a healthy and easy side dish.
- 400g tendereste broccoli, washed
- 1tbsp gochujang (Korean chilli paste)
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tbsp light soy sauce
- 1tsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 1tsp sesame seeds
- STEP 1Cut any rough ends off the broccoli and lay it in a single layer on a baking tray.
- STEP 2In a bowl, mix together the gochujang, honey, soy sauce and sesame seed oil until smooth. Then brush it over the broccoli so that it is evenly coated.
- STEP 3Then transfer to a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees celsius for 10-15 minutes.
- STEP 4In the meantime, add the sesame seeds to a dry frying panned toast them over a high heat for about a minute or until they begin to pop. Then remove them from the heat.
- STEP 5Once the broccoli is cooked, transfer it to a serving dish, sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over and serve.