Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes (Approx) 125 ml
This is quick, easy and very tasty on a fresh green salad. It can also be easily modified to personal taste!
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Grated Cheese (optional) to sprinkle over salad
- STEP 1Add half of the olive oil and the Dijon mustard and whisk together
- STEP 2Add the rest of the oil and continue to whisk
- STEP 3Add half the white wine vinegar - whisk
- STEP 4Then the other half - whisk
- STEP 5Add the caster sugar - whisk
- STEP 6Then whisk in the balsamic vinegar
- STEP 7Add a sprinkling of oregano, parsley, & pepper
- STEP 8Garnish on a salad
- STEP 9Bon Appetite!!