Easy warming chocolate truffles.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12-24 truffles
These winter warming chocolate truffles are sure to get your tastebuds tingling, and the best part is that there super easy to make!
- 300g Milk Chocolate
- 300ml Double Cream
- 20g Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 25ml whisky (You can leave this out)
- STEP 1Pour all of the double cream into a small saucepan (Add the whisky now) , making sure to stir constantly or else it will burn. Mean while break all of the chocolate into small pieces while waiting for the cream to boil.
- STEP 2Once the cream has boiled and has been left to cool slightly for 5 minutes, pour the cream over the chocolate in a large mixing bowl and stir until all of the chocolate has melted and the mixture is now smooth and silky. pour the chocolate mixture into a small sponge tin and leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- STEP 3Once the Mixture has set, use a melon baller to make small balls from the chocolate, lightly dust in the Cocoa and Cinnamon powder to stop them from being sticky, return to the fridge and leave for 30mins to an hour then serve.