- 6 large slices sourdough
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 200g mixed white and brown crabmeat (we used Cornish Fifty Fifty)
- 2 lemons, 1 zested and juiced, 1 cut into wedges to serve
Oval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 50g Greek yogurt
- 150g bag mixed radishes, roughly chopped
The root of a member of the mustard family, radishes have a peppery flavour and a crisp, crunchy…
- handful parsley, leaves picked
One of the most ubiquitous herbs in British cookery, parsley is also popular in European and…
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Brush the bread on both sides with oil, then roast on the top shelf of the oven for 10 mins until golden and crisp.
Mix together the crabmeat, lemon juice and 1/2 the zest, the chilli, yogurt and most of the radishes with some seasoning. Spoon the mixture onto the toasts, then top each with the leftover radishes, parsley and scatter over the remaining lemon zest. Season with pepper, drizzle with olive oil and serve with lemon wedges.