Sesame paneer wraps
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 tbsp chilli sauce , or to taste (not to be confused with sweet chilli sauce or hot sauce, such as Tabasco; we used Lingham’s, which is mild, sweet and spicy)
- 100g natural yogurt
- 2 x 225g packs paneer , each cut into 10 cubes
- 100g pack sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 carrot , peeled and grated
- ½ cucumber , halved, deseeded and sliced into batons
- 2 Baby Gem lettuces , shredded
- 4 tortillas wraps, warmed following pack instructions
- STEP 1
Mix 1 tsp of the chilli sauce with the yogurt and some seasoning, and set side. Brush the paneer cubes with the remaining chilli sauce and roll each cube in the sesame seeds.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and fry the paneer in batches for 5-8 mins or until golden all over. Turn the cubes frequently, as the seeds can catch easily. Drain on kitchen paper, then serve with the chilli yogurt, carrot, cucumber, lettuce and warm wraps.