- 1 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 onion , chopped, or 140g frozen chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed, or 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp curry paste (we used tikka)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 250g frozen cauliflower florets
- 400g can chickpeas , drained
- 200g coconut milk (use a 400g can and save the rest for the flatbreads)
- handful coriander (optional)
For the flatbreads
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onion and sizzle for 5-10 mins until softened. Add the garlic, stir for 30 secs, then stir in the curry paste and peanut butter. Stir to combine, then add the cauliflower, chickpeas, coconut milk and 100ml water. Season well, cover with a lid and simmer for 15 mins until the cauliflower has thawed, then uncover and cook for 5 mins more until the sauce is thick.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, make the flatbreads. Heat a large griddle pan. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and 1/4 tsp salt. Add the coconut milk and mix to form a dough. Break off golf-ball-sized pieces of dough and roll out as thinly as you can on a lightly floured surface. Place in the pan and cook for 1-2 mins each side until charred dark brown and puffed up. Serve the curry with the flatbreads, scattered with coriander, if you like.