- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
If you want a light alternative to other cooking oils, rapeseed is a great choice and has…
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
Onions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia…
- 170g carrots, cut into small chunks
- 5 garlic cloves, 3 finely sliced and 2 crushed
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- ½ tsp vegetable bouillon powder, made up to 250ml with boiling water
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika, plus a pinch to serve
- 150g whole cherry tomatoes
- 1½ tbsp tomato purée
- 400g and 210g cans butter beans, drained
- 2 x 120g pots bio yogurt
- 160g baby spinach
- squeeze lemon (optional)
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion, carrots and sliced garlic, stirring frequently for 10 mins until the veg starts to caramelise. Pour in the sherry vinegar, allowing it to sizzle in the heat, then add the pepper, bouillon, rosemary, paprika, cherry tomatoes, tomato purée and beans, and cook for 15 mins. Meanwhile, stir the yogurt and crushed garlic together.
Stir the spinach into the pan and cook until wilted, adding a splash of water if you need to. Add some lemon juice to taste if you like, then serve in bowls topped with a dollop of the yogurt, a pinch of paprika and a good grinding of black pepper.
Sign up to our Healthy Diet PlanThis recipe is part of our free Healthy Diet Plan. Sign up today and we’ll send you seven days of triple-tested, nutritionally-optimised recipes, plus expert tips to help you look and feel your very best!