- 2 tbsp coconut milk
Coconut milk is not the slightly opaque liquid that flows from a freshly opened coconut –…
- 55g Thai green curry paste
- 155g raw peeled king prawns
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium pak choi, quartered
This member of the cabbage family has a number of different names, including bok choy, horse…
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 200g microwave basmati rice, warmed
- 150g boiled or steamed greens (choose from spinach, kale, runner beans, asparagus or broccoli)
In a medium bowl, mix the coconut milk and curry paste together, then stir in the prawns, spring onions and pepper. Leave to marinate for 10 mins.
Heat a saucepan, add the coconut oil, then add the prawns and vegetables. Once the prawns start to turn pink, add the pak choi and cover with a lid for a few mins.
When the prawns are cooked through and the pak choi is wilted, serve with rice and greens.