No-fry Thai curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Ready in 15-20 minutes
- Serves 2
- 2 rounded tbsp Thai green curry paste (Blue Dragon is a good one)
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets (very thinly sliced)
- 1 red pepper , seeded and cut into chunks
- 3 spring onions , halved lengthways and cut into long pieces
- cupful of frozen peas
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander or basil, rice or noodles to, serve
- STEP 1
Make the sauce. Stir the curry paste over the heat in a medium pan for a few seconds, pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- STEP 2
Cook the rest. Add the chicken and veg, let it all start to bubble again, then turn down the heat and cook very gently for 5 minutes until the chicken is tender but the vegetables still have some texture. Stir in the coriander or basil and serve spooned over rice or noodles.