- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 4
- 500g pack ciabatta bread mix
- 4 tbsp red pesto
- ½ red onion , thinly sliced
- 50g green beans , trimmed and halved
- 100g brie , sliced into strips
- 6 anchovies
- 8 black pitted olives , halved
- handful basil leaves
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Put a large baking sheet, about 38 x 28cm, in the oven to heat up. Make up the bread mix following pack instructions. Roll out the dough on a large sheet of baking parchment to a rough rectangle of about 35 x 25cm.
- STEP 2
Spread the pesto over the dough, then scatter on the red onions. In a chevron pattern, arrange the beans and cheese over the top. Add the anchovies along the middle and dot with the olives. Put the pizza, on the baking parchment, onto the hot baking sheet. Turn the oven down to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and bake for 15-18 mins. Scatter with basil leaves just before serving.