Garlicky bean salad with chorizo
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- 400g can cannellini bean or other white bean
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 140g button mushroom , thinly sliced
- handful flat-leaf parsley , coarsly chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 100g thinly sliced chorizo
- STEP 1
Rinse and drain the beans, then pat dry with kitchen paper. Mix the onion with the vinegar and leave for 5 mins to soak. Mix the mushrooms and parsley into the beans, then add the onions and vinegar, oil and seasoning, then mix well.
- STEP 2
Arrange overlapping slices of chorizo over two plates and spoon the salad in the centre. Serve with crusty bread.