- pack 12 lamb meatballs (approx 350g)
A lamb is a sheep that is under one year old, and is known for its delicate flavour and tender…
- 3 heaped tbsp curry paste (or gluten-free alternative)
- 400g can reduced-fat coconut milk
Coconut milk is not the slightly opaque liquid that flows from a freshly opened coconut –…
- 400g baby new potato, larger ones halved
New potatoes have thin, wispy skins and a crisp, waxy texture. They are young potatoes and…
- pack baby mixed vegetables, such as baby corn, mangetout and sugar snap peas (approx 220g)
- rice, to serve
Rice is a grain, the seed of a type of grass, which is the most widely grown and the most…
Heat a large pan or wok with a lid and brown the meatballs for about 5 mins, the fat from the lamb should stop them sticking, but add a splash of water if you need to. Stir in the curry paste, coconut milk and 1⁄2 a can of water, and bring it to a simmer.
Tip in the potatoes, then cover and cook for 20 mins. Add the rest of the vegetables and cook, uncovered, for about 3-4 mins more, or until the veg and potatoes are cooked to your liking. Check the seasoning and serve straight away with rice.