For the stir-fry
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
If you want a light alternative to other cooking oils, rapeseed is a great choice and has…
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, about 225g in total, all fat removed, chopped
Chicken's many plus points - its versatility, as well as the ease and speed with which it…
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 tbsp ginger, cut into matchsticks
Mainly grown in Jamaica, Africa, India, China and Australia, ginger is the root of the plant. It…
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 175g Tenderstem broccoli, stems sliced on the angle, florets left whole
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- ½ tsp tamari
Tamari is a Japanese version of soy sauce, the main difference being that it contains little or…
For the noodles
Heat the oil in a wok and add all the stir-fry ingredients except for the tamari. Toss over a high heat for a min, then cover, reduce the heat and cook for 5 mins more until the chicken is tender. Toss through the tamari.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a pan of boiling water for 5 mins. Drain, but reserve the water. Mix the peanut butter, lime juice and zest, cumin and 3 tbsp of the water, then toss with the noodles until coated. Serve with the stir-fry.