Asparagus & salmon supper
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 2
- 2 salmon fillets , about 140g/5oz each
- 100g pack asparagus spears
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- juice half a lemon
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 410g can cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- STEP 1
Get a steamer on to boil. Put the salmon fillets in the first tier and steam for 3 mins until the salmon has changed colour. Throw the asparagus spears in with the salmon and continue to steam for 4-5 mins until the asparagus is tender and the fish is cooked.
- STEP 2
While everything’s steaming, make a dressing by whisking together the olive oil, lemon juice and mustard. Tip the cannellini beans and spinach into a large bowl. When the asparagus is cooked scoop it into the bowl, then stir in the dressing. Divide the vegetables between two plates and sit the salmon on top.