Breaded Pork chops
Member recipe by shanecia2
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a small bowl beat egg. In another small bowl combine parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, and coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown chops on one side until golden brown (about 4 minutes) Serve to hot.
- If you want to make it a little sweet when done frying, smother with applesauce and stick in over @ 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Sides: Stovetop stuffing or mashed potatoes and gravy veggie: canned cream corn.