How to make mince pie brownies
Try our app for ad-free recipe inspiration – download now
Combine two classic sweet treats in this mash-up of mince pies and chocolate brownies and discover a new festive favourite...
How to make mince pie brownies:
- Melt 185g dark chocolate and 185g unsalted butter in the microwave, then leave to cool.
- Beat 3 large eggs and 275g golden caster sugar until thick and creamy, about 3-8 mins.
- Pour in the cooled chocolate mixture, then use a spatula to gently fold the mixture in a figure of eight.
- Sift in 40g cocoa powder and 85g plain flour and continue gently folding.
- Spoon a little of the mixture into a lined 20cm square tin.
- Arrange 6 mince pies on top of the mixture in the tin, leaving them whole. Scrape over the rest of the chocolate mixture and level the top.
- Bake at 180C/160C fan/gas 4 for 25-35 mins.
- Leave to cool until firm.
- Cut into quarters, then cut each quarter into four squares.
- Dust with icing sugar.
Enjoyed this? See more festive brownie recipes:
Next level mulled wine brownies
Chocolate hazelnut brownies
Brownie chunks with chocolate dip
Chocolate, cranberry & macademia brownies
Comments, questions and tips