Black pudding pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 Black pudding, sliced.
- 8 large Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil
- 1 sachet of Creamy Pepper Sauce mix and milk to make it up.
- Pasta shapes
- STEP 1Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onions until soft. Add the mushrooms and fry until soft. Add the black pudding and brown.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, boil water and cook the pasta until al dente.
- STEP 3Make up the Pepper sauce as instructed on packet.
- STEP 4When all of the above are ready, mix together and serve.