Boy Scout Sandwich
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This sandwich originated on a boy scouts' camping trip. It sounds fatty and greasy, but in reality it's delicious and simple.
- Two slices of white bread
- Jam (the flavour doesn't matter)
- A small chunk of butter (you can add more if needed)
- STEP 1Put a frying pan on a stove (or has cooker if you're using this recipe like a scout) and melt the butter.
- STEP 2Whilst the butter is melting, make a regular jam sandwich.
- STEP 3When the butter is completely melted, put the sandwich into the pan and keep moving it about to coat the sandwich in a layer of butter.
- STEP 4Turn off the stove and eat your sandwich. Best served with a flask of tea.