- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10-15 slices
easy to make meatloaf with duckmeat, bacon and cranberries
- 500 grams minced duckmeat
- 80 grams panko bread crumbs
- 50 grams dried cranberries
- 50 grams streaky bacon
- 2 eggs
- olive oil (greasing loaf tin)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180C (fan).
- STEP 2Break the eggs into a bowl and lightly beat them.
- STEP 3Mix the minced duck into the beaten eggs.
- STEP 4Mix in the panko bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- STEP 5Chop up the streaky bacon and cranberries and mix into the meatmix.
- STEP 6Grease a loaftin and put in the meatmixture.
- STEP 7Cover with tinfoil and bake 20 min. Take the tinfoil of and bake another 15 minutes
- STEP 8Take the meatloaf out of the tin and slice