Spiced up porridge
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Porridge with a twist, for a lovely, cosy, winter breakfast.
- Quaker Oats porridge sachet
- Milk - enough to fill sachet
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (ground)
- 1/2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp protein powder (optional)
- Fresh raspberries/strawberries/blueberries (optional)
- STEP 1Follow the instructions on the back of the Quaker Oats sachet to make the porridge with the milk.
- STEP 2Slice the banana thinly, then scatter across porridge. Add: chia seeds, flaxseeds, cacao powder, cinnamon, protein powder and honey on top.
- STEP 3Wash fresh fruit (if using). Try not to crush them. Scatter on porridge to serve. Enjoy!