Honey and mustard dressing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
- 1 tbsp French mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp sunflower oil or rapeseed oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- STEP 1Put the mustard, honey, garlic, balsamic and cider vinegar in a food processor and whiz together.
- STEP 2With the motor still running, pour the oil in through a funnel.
- STEP 3Season with salt and pepper and serve. Another option would be to put all the ingredients into a jar and shake hard! (with the lid on, obviously)