Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A classic English fry up breakfast. In a burrito.
- two Chipolata Sausages
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tin baked beans
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 bacon rasher
- 2 New potatoes
- 4 mushrooms
- A wrap
- STEP 1Chop the new potatoes into thin slices and put in a pan of butter to fry. Chop the mushrooms and put them in a big frying pan with butter and plenty of pepper.
- STEP 2Add the sausages to the mushroom pan and turn as they cook. Add the bacon when the sausages are browned.
- STEP 3Fry or scramble the egg and heat the beans.
- STEP 4Arrange the sausages, bacon, egg, mushrooms, beans, fried potatoes and avocado in the wrap. Add cheese and ketchup if you like. wrap it up and eat it.