Roasted veg with falafel and salmon lunch bowl
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A roasted veg medley (peppers, onion, tomatoes, courgettes) on a bed of cauliflower mash served with falafel bites, smoked salmon and goats cheese, with homemade hummus! Delicious for a healthy work lunch!
- Half a courgette
- Handful of red onion
- Handful of red peppers
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Frozen falafel, cooked
- Half a cauliflower
- 1 strip of feta cheese
- A hefty handful of smoked salmon
- STEP 1Roast all of the vegetables together once chopped into bitesize pieces.
- STEP 2At the same time, cook the frozen falafel in a fan assisted oven at 200C for about 15-20 minutes.
- STEP 3Meanwhile, chop up the cauliflower and put on to boil. When boiled through, drain and blitz with a hand blender to puree it.
- STEP 4When everything is cooked, place all in your favourite bowl on top of the mash and add the smoked salmon and feta cheese on the side. I served mine with generous lashings of my homemade hummus.