Seafood Noodle Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A vegetable flavoured broth with ramen noodles, squid rings, mussels, prawns, mushrooms
- Vegetable stock
- Ramen noodles
- Squid rings
- STEP 1Cook the noodles in boiling water with a vegetable stock cube. Slice the mushrooms.
- STEP 2About 5 mins after the noodles have begun cooking, begin frying the sliced mushrooms in some butter.
- STEP 3Once the mushrooms and noodles are done add the cooked mushrooms, squid, mussels and prawns. Stir until all ingredients are hot.
- STEP 4Transfer the food to a bowl to serve, with about 200-300ml of vegetable stock.