Flapjack Dorest Cereals Fruit and Nut
- Preparation and cooking time
- at least 2 hours to cool
- Makes 12 deep portions
Delicious Flapjack made with Dorset Cereals 'Simply Delicious Muesli' to give a luxurious and natural treat.
- 1 box 850g Dorset Cereals 'Simply Delicious Muesli'
- 400g Brown Sugar (coarse suggested)
- 400g Butter
- 100g Golden Syrup
- STEP 1Melt over a low heat the butter, syrup and sugar in a large pan on a low heat.
- STEP 2Add slowly the box of Dorset Cereals Muesli, folding into the warm butter mixture ensuring all the muesli is covered.
- STEP 3Turn into a greased tin 8" length x 8" wide x 2" deep, or line with greaseproof paper.
- STEP 4Pop in the oven at 180c for 25 minutes. Checking every 5-10 minutes to ensure it doesn't burn.
- STEP 5Remove from oven and allow to cool, before completely cold slice into portions and allow to fully cool.
- STEP 6Break the pieces apart and store in a cool dry place, and use within 2 weeks.