Mulled Apple Juice
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Festive drink for any person who doesn't drink alcohol.
- 1.5l Apple Juice (preferably cloudy but normal is fine)
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Whole Orange
- 1tsp Honey
- 1tbsp Maple Syrup
- 6-10 Cloves
- 6 Whole Cardamon Pods (ground cardamon works just fine)
- STEP 1Pour the apple juice in a pan. Then add about a teaspoon of nutmeg, honey, maple syrup, cinnamon sticks and a 1/4 of a teaspoon of ground ginger.
- STEP 2Cut up the orange into eighths and stick the cloves into the skin. Cut up the cardamon pods in half. Shove all of this into the pan.
- STEP 3Heat on a low heat for at least 5-10 minutes. The longer you leave it the nicer it will be.
- STEP 4Enjoy with all festivity.