Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Easy to make American chocolate pudding.
- 85g Cornflour
- 113g Sugar
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 pints Whole Milk
- 113g Dark Chocolate
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- STEP 1In small saucepan whisk together cornflour, cocoa powder, sugar and salt until combined. Whisk in milk until thoroughly combined.
- STEP 2Bring mixture to a light boil over medium heat while whisking constantly. Once pudding has thickened to desired consistency (usually a couple of minutes) remove from heat and pour into a bowl immediately. Quickly whisk in chocolate and vanilla extract.
- STEP 3Serve warm or place grease proof paper on top of pudding and refrigerate until ready to serve. Pudding will thicken while in the fridge.