Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Yeast Free Pizza Dough
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Super quick and easy pizza base which does not require yeast. Made with 4 simple ingredients which can then be completed with your favourite toppings.
- 225g Self-Raising Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 60g butter
- 150ml Milk
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C / Gas 5
- STEP 2Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Pour the milk into the bowl and mix to a soft dough.
- STEP 3Knead the dough and roll out into a large circle about 1cm thick. Place on an oiled/buttered baking tray.
- STEP 4Add toppings and bake the pizza in the preheated oven until the crust is golden, about 20 minutes.