Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sage & Onion Stuffing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
To go with a roast
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp fresh sage, finely chopped
- 80g/3oz fresh white breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- STEP 1Sweat the onion in the oil, until soft but not coloured
- STEP 2Mix together the onion, sage and breadcrumbs and season well.
- STEP 3Add enough of the beaten egg to bind the mixture together
- STEP 4Roll into balls